Intern with us
We develop our interns in their career aspirations, their faith, and their heart for serving others.
Get in the game!
RBI Austin internships range from three months to a full year and our interns play a huge role in ensuring that our programming happens. Our internship positions typically include management internships and marketing/communications internships. Check out more details below.
How to Apply?
- Completed RBI Austin Internship Application
- A copy of your resume
- Cover letter
Email the items above to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please email us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Summer 2023 Dates
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 15
- Internship Duration: Wednesday, May 10 – Wednesday, August 9
RBI Austin Interns Will
- Learn the fundamentals of non-profit management
- Manage sports leagues for boys & girls ages 4 – 18
- Develop and execute innovative marketing and communication strategies through web, social media, video, photo, and print
- Coordinate volunteers and build relationships with people from different cultures, ethnicities, and backgrounds
- Grow as leaders in Christ through training and hands-on experience
- Become proficient in inner-city community development