RBI AUstin Summer Leagues Run from May through August
RBI Austin Summer League Update
We appreciate the immense efforts our RBI Austin parents, volunteers, and community partners have made to give our RBI Austin kids the opportunity to be a part of a team this summer. It has been a joy and privilege to be on the ball field with you all.
Unfortunately, due to City of Austin ball field closures, our RBI Austin league board has decided to officially end all on-field activities the rest of the summer.
Jr. RBI Summer League — Boys and Girls ages 4-12
- 6U T-Ball: Boys and Girls Ages 4-6
- 9U Coach Pitch Softball: Girls Ages 7-9
- 12U Softball: Girls Ages 10-12
- 8U Coach Pitch Baseball: Boys Ages 7-8
- 10U & 12U Baseball: Boys Ages 9-12
- Season runs June – mid-August
- 1 practice per week on weeknights (varies by team)
- 1 – 2 games per week
- Player fee: $10 per player (for Austin ISD, Del Valle ISD, and Manor ISD students)
- *Fee for players from other schools is $100. To apply for financial assistance, complete the financial assistance application here.
RBI Summer League — Guys ages 13-18, Girls ages 13-18
- 15U Baseball Division: Ages 13-15 (boys)
- 18U Baseball Division: Ages 16-18 (boys)
- 15U Softball Division: Ages 13-15 (girls)
- 18U Softball Division: Ages 16-18 (girls)
- Baseball and Softball Seasons runs June 8 through July 31
- Games and practices on weeknights (2 days per week)
- 12-game schedule plus playoffs
- Player Fee: $60 per player (from RBI Austin schools)*
- *Fee for players from other schools is $200. Scholarship applications are available upon request.
RBI Regional Team
Top players from 15U baseball, 18U baseball, and 18U softball divisions will have the opportunity to be selected to the RBI Austin Southwest Regional team. This team yearly represents RBI Austin at the RBI Southwest Regional Tournament. They will also have the opportunity to advance to the RBI World Series to compete against the top RBI talent from Compton to Venezuela.
*For any questions regarding RBI Regional teams, please contact Michael Galvan at Michael.email@example.com or 361-207-5921.