RBI AUstin Summer Leagues Run from May through August
Summer Leagues and Teams
Jr. RBI Summer League — Boys and Girls ages 4-12
- Registration for next summer will open by April 2020. We hope to have you and your family join us!
- 6U T-Ball: Boys and Girls Ages 4-6
- 9U Coach Pitch Softball: Girls Ages 7-9
- 12U Softball: Girls Ages 10-12
- 8U Coach Pitch Baseball: Boys Ages 7-8
- 10U & 12U Baseball: Boys Ages 9-12
- Season runs June – mid-August
- 1 practice per week on weeknights (varies by team)
- 1 – 2 games per week
- Player fee: $10 per player (for Austin ISD, Del Valle ISD, and Manor ISD students)
- *Fee for players from other schools is $100. To apply for financial assistance, complete the financial assistance application here.
RBI Summer League — Boys ages 13-18, Girls ages 13-18
- Registration for next summer will open in March 2020. We hope to have you and your family join us!
- 15U Baseball Division: Ages 13-15 (boys)
- 18U Baseball Division: Ages 16-18 (boys)
- 15U Softball Division: Ages 13-15 (girls)
- 18U Softball Division: Ages 16-18 (girls)
- Baseball and Softball Seasons runs May through July
- Games and practices on weeknights (2 days per week)
- 12-game schedule plus playoffs
- Player Fee: $60 per player (from RBI Austin schools)*
- *Fee for players from other schools is $200. Scholarship applications are available upon request.
- Team Fee: $1,200 per team
RBI Regional Team
Top players from 15U baseball, 18U baseball, and 18U softball divisions will have the opportunity to be selected to the RBI Austin Southwest Regional team. This team yearly represents RBI Austin at the RBI Southwest Regional Tournament. They will also have the opportunity to advance to the RBI World Series to compete against the top RBI talent from Compton to Venezuela.
*For any questions regarding RBI Regional teams, please contact Michael Galvan at Michael.email@example.com or 361-207-5921.
Follow RBI Austin
Giving By Check
Mail a check payable to “RBI Austin” to:
313 E. Anderson Lane, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78752
How Donations Are Used
RBI Austin is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible. Our Tax ID # is 82-3961043 and our legal name is RBI Austin.
Your charitable gift will provide year-round hope, love, and guidance to inner-city Austin youth through baseball, softball, and mentoring. Our RBI kids are truly blessed by your support.
For more information about how your donations are used, see our impact report.